I always get emails from ladies, asking me how did i change my body, what do i eat, what do i train. So i thought i would make a quick blog on how i got to where I am today.
Firstly i want to say, you are all BEAUTIFUL in your own skin, dont try and be like anyone else, because you are you, love it, because there is no one else like you.
I believe a good healthy body comes down to a great balance, i have always had a mantra, if you eat clean during the week, endulge on the weekend ( within means ) and re start on Monday. I find having a naughty cheat "day" or "meal" will make all your hard work during the week worth it.
Heres the examples of my training routine for my legs and abs, these are the 2 most asked topics i get emailed about.
I always start with a warm up cardio, then a light warm up set on each exercise, just to get the body going, and the muscles prepared for whats ahead.
* 45 degree Leg press - 4 sets / 8-12 reps
* Smith Machine Lunges - 4 sets / 8-12 reps
* Butt Blasters - 4 sets / 12-15 reps
* Cable Kickbacks - 4 sets / 12-15 reps
* Leg Extension - 4 sets / 12-15 reps
I train weighted abs 2-3 times a week, but majority of the time, I will finish each day training with ab planks, side planks and crunches.
* Cable rope pull downs - 3 sets / 15 reps
* Hanging leg raises - 3 sets / 15-20 reps
* Oblique twist with Medicine Ball - 3 sets / 15 reps
* Front Plank - Hold for 30-40 x 3 sets
* Side Planks - Hold or Hip to ground to roof 3 sets / 15 reps
Next blog i will talk about food. I am a strong believer, a good body is made in the kitchen.
Hope this inspires you to train mean and eat clean. The lady I turn to for some inspiration is the AMAZING & Smoking Hot IFBB Bikini Pro competitor Amanda Latona.. Enjoy xx